Director Utilization Review/Case Management
Seattle, WA area
$90,000-$110,000 + Full Benefits
24/7 Access Psych Hospital
Behavioral Health Hospital Seeks Innovative Director of Utilization Review and Case Management for Collaborative Team
A psychiatric hospital in the Seattle region seeks a passionate Utilization Review Director with a strong background in mental health and psychiatry. This behavioral health hospital offers unlimited potential for career growth and the opportunity to learn from some of the top psych professionals in the region.
This innovative facility is the only one of its kind in the area and has exciting plans for its future, as it strives to provide compassionate, patient-centered care to every patient.
This beautiful suburb is close to several wineries, lakes, parks and nature preserves and is a 40 minute drive to downtown Seattle.
Responsibilities of the Director Utilization Review/Case Management:
- Oversees the Utilization Review Program
- Implements case management scenarios
- Monitors patient results, optimizing resource distribution and implementing continuing care plans to meet patients' post-discharge needs
- Utilizes chart review, electronic medical record, patient/family interviews, along with the medical group data
- Organizes plans and prioritizes caseload to optimize care coordination; prioritizes case management for individuals with higher risk factors
- Evaluates discharge planning needs on admission inspection
- Collaborates with patient/family, physicians, nurses, ancillary personnel and external agencies to develop safe, individualized, and appropriate continuing care plans
Requirements of the Director Utilization Review/Case Management:
- Degree in nursing, social work, mental health/behavioral sciences, or related field required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in a psychiatric or mental health treatment setting, including one year of managing a related function preferred.
- R.N, S.W. or applicable Washington license preferred.