Position: Healthcare Recruitment Sales Leader, Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Location: Beachwood, OH
Company: The ARRA Group- Healthcare Recruitment Consultancy Firm
Compensation: $50,000 – $120,000+ (Salary + Commission + Bonus)
We're looking for a mission-driven Healthcare Recruitment Sales Leader
with a roll up your sleeves, self-starter and can-do mentality, coupled with a passion for creating extraordinary client- candidate experiences.
As an entrepreneurial boutique company, at ARRA, we love what we do. We are seeking those who want to make an impact; someone looking for a career, not just their next job. ARRA is growing at a fast pace and we’re just getting started.
At ARRA, we offer unmatched service and expertise to connect exceptional candidates with exceptional hospitals which is imperative. Our mission shines through our actions. We celebrate, support, and thrive on our mission and values for the benefit of our employees, our customers, our services, and our community.
We hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. Every person in every position has the power to make a positive impact.
Along with identifying and developing new client opportunities, The Healthcare Recruitment Sales Leader, Account Manager will have direct interaction and be responsible for lead generation and qualification, pipeline and opportunity management, proposal and presentation, and managing overall opportunities from qualification to close.
We are seeking a Business Development, Sales, Account Management Executive committed for the long haul, who will take on our mission as their own and who will help the ARRA Group continue to skyrocket to become one of the premier healthcare consultancy firms in the NEO area (with our eyes set on becoming a national leader).
If you’re someone who leads by example, brings innovative thinking, and wants to make an impact at a thriving new agency, we want to talk with you!
Are YOU in?
What you'll Do:
Your experience(s), education, and knowledge will further expand ARRA’s marketplace success. Required skills and abilities:
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with Hospitals Leaders to identify qualified leads, grow market share and increase revenue.
- Communicate and influence decision makers at C-Level.
- The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new hospital client leads by performing cold calls to generate new recruitment business.
- Support existing clients by growing ARRA brand awareness, asking for referrals, and adding recruitment opportunities.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business for territory development and sales quotas.
- Consistently meet monthly new business quotas, new job order quotas, and support company's monthly billable goals.
- Partner with HR and Hiring Manager to identify needs, job specifications, job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities, cultural fit, and other data relevant to the selection process, to hire the right talent based on business needs.
- Conduct consultative-based interviews with client, embracing the ARRA Approach to obtain quality information related to interviewing and selection.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to attract and find the qualified clients.
- Grow ARRA’s market share within designated territories.
- Develop and execute all prospect outreach.
- Work closely with recruitment to nurture client accounts, including conducting quarterly meetings, growing account opportunities, present ARRA Loyalty Program Solutions, and connect with key decision makers.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop sales content, presentations, and engagement materials.
- Assist recruitment department with networking and direct recruitment initiatives.
- Continuously seek to grow current knowledge in the healthcare marketplace and recruitment trends.
- Passion and support driving ARRA’s Culture, Mission, and Values.
- Develop a deep understanding of ARRA’s short- and long-term goals and business objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate data/KPI’s in individual recruiting results, accurately interpret and communicate themes for action with leadership and strive for continuous improvement.
Why you’ll love working at ARRA:
Health & Wellness
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Healthcare, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of recruiting and/or sales experience with a successful track record in consulting/healthcare/ business environment.
- Strong proficiency leveraging technology: tools/social media, Job Board Platforms, CRM and/or ATS, computer skills as well as proactive recruiting and sourcing.
- Manages multiple tasks, meets deadlines, and prioritizes multiple projects that require a high level of detail-orientation to ensure timely fill rates in a fast-paced, growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and networks.
- Highly skilled at consultative selling
- Strong Ability to be a "closer" in a highly competitive market.
- Models a growth mindset and fosters an environment where collaboration is considered the standard.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and evaluative abilities.
- Expert Level- Cold Calling.
- Ability to function in an inside sales role by performing consistent cold calls, warm calls
- Exceptionally strong relationship builder with senior-level leaders, hiring managers, HR, candidates and ensures outstanding customer service.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Savings Account
Career Development and Growth
- Competitive Salary
- High Commission + Bonus eligibility
- Achievable 6 figure income
- At ARRA, development and training is one of our highest priorities
- Growth Mindset, Consultative, Emotional Intelligence (EQ), and Well-Being Workshops
- Generous Company paid Holiday and PTO
- Work from home Fridays
- Energetic, Vibrant Office Atmosphere
- Business Casual attire
- Free Parking and easy access to major highway, saves you time and money
- We care about our people. We are the People - People company.