Social Services Manager, LICSW
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Social Services Manager, LICSW
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Attleboro, MA
Salary: $75,000-$125,000 + Sign-On + Relocation Assistance
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our highly awarded client to hire a Social Services Care Manager to assist in growing and supporting this special hospital unit.
The LICSW Manager will manage two Social Service leads and work alongside a multi-disciplinary team at this award-winning and "best places to work" healthcare organization to oversee a growing Social Services department.
- Oversee the delivery of mental health services from a staff of Counselors, LICSWs, and LCSWs, including hiring, onboarding, guidance, and team support
- Manage two social services team leads; guide their plans to drive the social services staff in actions that produce the best possible patient outcomes
- Partner with RNs and Case Managers to oversee patient care policies, procedures, and interventions when necessary
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to ensure professional staff development plans, goals, and opportunities are being met and evaluated
- Inspire and lead the Social Services team to resources, education, and supporting new ideas to elevate patient mental health outcomes
Why You'll Love It
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Required
- Current Massachusetts LICSW
- Strong Social Work experience within a hospital or medical setting
- Management/Supervisory/Leadership experience over LCSWs
- Competitive Salary + Sign-on Bonus + Full Suite of Benefits
- Tuition assistance, Flexible spending accounts, Retirement matching, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work
- This hospital is located in or near the "Best city for foodies," the "No. 4 quirkiest city in America," and the "No. 3 favorite U.S. city"
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.