Part-Time Pediatrician MD/DO
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Part-time Pediatrician MD/DO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Portland, OR
Salary: $100-130/hour + Annual Bonuses
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our pediatric care client to hire a collaborative and enthusiastic Pediatrician for a Pediatric Urgent Care Clinic.
This clinic's team wants a Pediatrician MD/DO passionate about helping children and their families lead healthy, happy lives. This healthcare team is driven by the satisfaction of seeing their patients thrive under their care.
- Create a warm and welcoming environment whereby your physical examinations and diagnoses lead to wide acceptance of individualized care plans and improve patient outcomes
- Guide growth and development, nutrition, and safety to patients and families; Build personalized care plans for preventative and urgent care measures
- Work with the Lead Provider, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants to assist in the implementation of changes for improved model/workflow and efficiency in patient visits and duration
- Participate in onboarding, training, mentoring, and supporting providers, focusing on creating a collaborative and autonomous work environment
- Listen and communicate with compassion about patient's and their family's concerns and feedback; Build short and long-term relationships with patients and work to prevent and treat illnesses
Why You'll Love It:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) OR Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Provide supervisory responsibilities and requirements for Physician Assistants
- Pediatric Emergency, Urgent Care, or Primary Care experience
- Voted one of the best places to work by Inc.'s Best in Business
- Home to over 100 parks and numerous recreational opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.