Position: Healthcare Business Development Executive, Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Location: Cleveland, OH
Company: The ARRA Group
Compensation: $50,000 – $100,000 (Salary, Commission, Quarterly Bonus)
We're looking for a mission-driven Healthcare Business Development Executive, Account Manager with a roll up your sleeves self-starter and can-do mentality, coupled with a passion for creating extraordinary client- candidate experiences.
As an entrepreneurial boutique company, at ARRA, we love what we do. We are seeking those who want to make an impact; someone looking for a career, not just their next job. ARRA is growing at a fast pace and we’re just getting started.
At ARRA, we offer unmatched service and expertise to connect exceptional candidates with exceptional hospitals which is imperative. Our mission shines through our actions. We celebrate, support, and thrive on our mission and values for the benefit of our employees, our customers, our services, and our community.
We hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. Every person in every position has the power to make a positive impact.
Are YOU in?
What you'll Do
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with Acute Care Hospitals leaders Acute in order to identify qualified leads, grow market share and increase revenue
- The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new hospital client leads by performing cold-calls to generate new recruitment business
- Support existing clients by growing ARRA brand awareness, asking for referrals and adding recruitment opportunities
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business for territory development and sales quotas
- Consistently meet monthly new business quotas, new job order quotas, and support company's monthly billable goals
- Partner with HR and Hiring Manager to identify needs, job specifications, job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities, cultural fit, and other data relevant to the selection process, to hire the right talent based on business needs.
- Conduct consultative-based interviews with b client, embracing the ARRA Approach to obtain quality information related to interviewing and selection.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to attract and find the qualified clients
- Negotiate and recommend compensation package and job offers. Able to sell to the candidate, the company, the function, and role to obtain acceptance and closure.
- Exceptionally strong relationship builder with senior-level leaders, hiring managers, HR, candidates and ensures outstanding customer service.
- Continuously seek to grow current knowledge in the healthcare marketplace and recruitment trends and persuasively presents important information to clients and candidates.
- Passion and support driving ARRA’s Culture, Mission, and Values.
- Develop a deep understanding of ARRA’s short- and long-term goals and business objectives.
- Analyze and evaluate data/KPI’s in individual recruiting results, accurately interpret and communicate themes for action with leadership and strive for continuous improvement.
Your experience(s), education, and knowledge will further expand ARRA’s marketplace success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Healthcare, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of recruiting and/or sales experience with a successful track record in consulting/healthcare/ business environment.
- Strong proficiency leveraging technology: tools/social media, Job Board Platforms, CRM and/or ATS, computer skills as well as proactive recruiting and sourcing.
- Manages multiple tasks, meets deadlines and prioritizes multiple projects that require a high level of detail-orientation to ensure timely fill rates in a fast-paced, growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and networks.
- Highly skilled at consultative selling
- Strong Ability to be a "closer" in a highly competitive market.
- Models a growth mindset and fosters an environment where collaboration is considered the standard.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and evaluative abilities.
- Proficient Direct – Cold Calling.
Why you’ll love working at ARRA
Health & WellnessMedical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Competitive Salary
- High Commission + Bonus eligibility
Career Development and Growth
- At ARRA, development, and training is one of our highest priorities
- Growth Mindset, Consultative, Emotional Intelligence (EQ), and Well-Being Workshops
- Generous Company paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Work from home Fridays
- Energetic, Vibrant Office Atmosphere
- Free Parking and easy access to major highway, saves you time and money
- We care about our people. We are the People - People company.