Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $250,000 starting salary + Sign-on bonus!
Hiring Organization: 100+ Bed Psychiatric Hospital
Brand New State-of-the-Art Psych Hospital Seeking Adult Psychiatrist!
Opening January 2021, this new 100+ bed facility is committed to patient care, and has a positive trajectory that will continue to grow. This mental health facility treats both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric patients and seeks an established Adult Psychiatrist to serve the community.
This beautiful suburb is right outside of Indianapolis and conveniently located 15 minutes from the airport!
Responsibilities for the Adult Psychiatrist MD/DO:
- Provide psychiatric assessments, evaluations, reports, and treatment plans to adult patients
- Order diagnostic tests and consultations to determine appropriate treatment decisions
- Manage a diverse caseload of around 15 adult patients
- Implement evidence-based mental health treatment for patients correctly diagnosed with psychological, emotional, or behavioral disorders
- Set patient goals and discuss treatment plans
- Establish timelines, tasks, and medical needs of patients
- Educate patients, families, significant others, and relevant parties of patient progress, treatment, and goals
Requirements for the Adult Psychiatrist MD/DO:
- Current Indiana State license or ability to attain within 1 year
- Completion of a Medical Doctor M.D. or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine D.O. Program from an accredited school of medicine
- 3+ years of clinical experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting
- Board certified/Board eligible in Psychiatry preferred
- Experience in a start-up environment is desirable
Why You’ll Love it:
- Relocation, sign-on available
- Full benefit package: 401(k) matching, company paid health benefits, medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Have a seat at the table in terms of strategic goals and hospital growth