Surgical Services, Perioperative Operations Nurse Manager
140,000 - 160,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Surgical Services, Perioperative Operations Nurse Manager
Employment Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $140,000 - 160,000 + Fantastic Suite of Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Brooklyn-based Health System client to hire an exceptional and business-minded Surgical Services Operations Manager.
As an integrated care system, this Trauma Center maintains a patient-first approach, strives for service excellence, and is committed to the economic health of the Brooklyn community. Joining an Academic Medical Center and Designated Stroke Center, the Nurse Manager / Assistant RN Director of Perioperative Services will oversee the business management of the OR. Projects led by the Perioperative Operations Nurse Leader include quality improvement, performance improvement, and revenue cycle management.
- Oversee operations, capital budget, quality metrics, and KPIs for the perioperative services department.
- Report to the Nurse Director of Surgical Services and work closely with hospital leadership and Surgeons to ensure accurate billing information, correct coding, and recommend revenue cycle opportunities.
- Lead projects focused on turnaround times, scheduling, block utilization, increasing positive patient outcomes, and improving quality, safety, and patient satisfaction while following budgetary guidelines.
- Identify financial and quality metrics for project execution, management, documentation, and status reporting. Manage project scope while identifying potential obstacles and barriers and creating escalation/contingency plans.
- Collect, analyze, and report data concerning staff performance, patient care satisfaction, payer trends, and fee schedules.
- Analyze and report productivity and labor analysis to the Director of Surgical Services.
Why You'll Love It
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Current RN License in New York
- 5+ years of perioperative, operating room, and surgical services RN experience
- Revenue cycle, data management, and analytics experience
- Competitive Salary with Fantastic benefits: matching 403(b), vacation, PTO, health insurance, dental, vision
- Opportunities for professional development
- Progressive Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Inspiring and transformational leadership
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.