This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
RN Assistant Nurse Manager Postpartum, Mother Baby
San Francisco, CA
$140,000 - 155,000 + Full Benefits + SIGN-ON BONUS + Relocation
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Magnet Recognized® Medical Center client to hire an inspiring Nurse Leader
for Mother-Baby Unit
The Assistant Nurse Manager
for the Postpartum Unit
is responsible for providing clinical leadership and operational management to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care in the postpartum unit. The Assistant Nurse Manager collaborates with the Nurse Manager to oversee the daily operations, coordinate staffing, promote staff development, and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Assist in developing and implementing evidence-based standards of care for postpartum patients.
- Support the Nurse Manager in ensuring safe, efficient, and compassionate nursing care.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the postpartum unit, including patient flow, bed management, and resource allocation.
- Assist in recruiting, orientation, and onboarding new nursing staff.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance, and mentoring to the nursing staff.
- Foster a culture of patient-centered care, ensuring that the needs and preferences of patients and families are met.
Why You'll Love It:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience in a postpartum or women's health setting.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Our client recognizes the importance of ongoing professional development for nurses and offers a range of continuing education programs, leadership development opportunities, and career advancement paths.
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits, including sign-on bonus, regional relocation, retirement plan, pension plan, health insurance, paid time off, and various other perks and incentive.
- Home to gorgeous outdoor recreation and scenery, such as the ancient redwoods and Lake Merritt, the world's only natural saltwater lake in a city
- Known as "San Francisco's Brooklyn" due to its fascinating maritime history, bay, and cityscape views, stunning bridge, and exploding food and wine scene.