Assistant Nurse RN Manager, ED Emergency Dept
115,000 - 130,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Assistant Nurse RN Manager, Emergency Room
Employment Type: Full Time, Off-Shift
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $115,000 - 130,000 + Full Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our leading acute care hospital client to hire a driven, patient focused ANM Assistant Nurse Manager for the Emergency Department.
As the Assistant Nurse Manager of the Emergency Department (ED) during night shifts, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the ED, managing a team of passionate nurses, and providing exceptional patient care in a fast-paced Trauma Center.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the activities of the Emergency Department nursing team, ensuring optimal staffing levels and skill mix.
- Collaborate with the ED Manager to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor and assess patient care outcomes, making recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Manage and optimize patient flow within the ED, addressing challenges and implementing solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Collaborate with physicians, allied health professionals, and support staff to ensure seamless patient care, conveying relevant information and addressing concerns.
Why You’ll Love It
- Current RN license in the state of New York.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN), Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) or Healthcare Administration (MHA) desired.
- Minimum of 5years of progressive nursing experience in an emergency department setting.
- Experience as Charge Nurse, Nurse Coordinator, or Assistant Nurse Manager.
- Competitive salary and benefits package with retirement plan match!
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Brand new ED!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.