Assistant RN Manager, Critical Care ICU Intensive Care Unit
115,000 - 130,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Assistant RN Manager, Critical Care ICU Intensive Care Unit
Employment Type: Full Time, Off-Shift
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $115,000 - 130,000 + Full Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our acute-care teaching hospital client and seek a seasoned and dedicated Assistant Nurse Manager to join a dynamic team specializing in Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
As the Assistant Nurse Manager during night shifts, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the efficient operations of Medical Intensive Care (MICU) and Cardiac Intensive Care (CICU), leading a skilled team of healthcare professionals, and delivering exceptional care to critically ill patients in a high-acuity environment.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate activities among the nursing team, ensuring optimal staffing levels and a well-balanced skill mix.
- Monitor and assess patient care outcomes, making informed recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Act as a resource and mentor for nursing staff, encouraging a culture of continuous learning and excellence.
- Manage and optimize patient care processes within the ICU, addressing challenges and implementing solutions to enhance overall efficiency.
- Foster effective communication within the ICU team and with other healthcare professionals; collaborating closely with physicians, allied health professionals, and support staff to ensure coordinated and patient-centered care.
- Actively participate in quality improvement initiatives, identifying opportunities for enhancement in ICU patient care and departmental processes.
Why You'll Love It
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing BSN, Master’s Degree a plus!
- Current RN licensure in the state of New York.
- Clinical nursing experience within the ICU, critical care, or related specialty areas.
- Nurse leadership experience such as Charge, Coordinator, or ANM.
- Competitive Salary + Full Suite of Benefits.
- East of Prospect Park and close to highways + easy RTA access.
- Be a part of something BIG and make a real impact with a transformative nursing leadership team building a bright path forward.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.