This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Child-Adolescent Clinicians, Licensed or Unlicensed- LCSW, LMFT, LPC
Full time, 10 am-6:30 pm, or 9:30 am-6 pm
: Norwich, CT
$52,000-$75,000 + SIGN-ON BONUS
+ Merit Increases + Outstanding suite of benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with a unique mental health facility to hire collaborative and supportive Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Clinicians
, seeking Licensed
Working collaboratively with a lead Clinician, a supportive team of counselors, new facilities, and many resources, you'll have what you need to provide new coping skills, build resilience, and improve the mental health and well-being of this young community.
- Provide evidence-based group counseling sessions in Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Report to the Lead Therapist with concerns on conditions based on sources such as family members or medical records
- Assess and monitor issues related to internalized and externalized conditions such as anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, bullying, and physical harm
- Conduct age-appropriate diagnostic interviews, administer psychological tests, and create personalized behavioral treatment plans
Why You'll Love It
- Unlicensed OR Licensed Counselors; LCSW, LMFT, or LPC in the state of Connecticut
- Experience working with child and/or adolescent psychiatry
- Familiarity and experience with group therapy treatment
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including great PTO, matched 401k, HSA/FSA, tuition assistance, potential merit increases twice a year, and pet insurance!
- Variety of growth opportunities to leading and managing therapists
- National Quality Approval from the Behavioral Health Network