CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Advanced Practice Providers
180,000 - 230,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Miami, FL
Salary: $180,000 - $230,000 + Full Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Magnet-Designated Hospital Client to hire a collaborative and compassionate Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for Pediatric Surgery.
The CRNA will collaborate with an award-winning nursing team to deliver anesthesia care to pediatric patients in this well-known and well-received Miami, Florida, hospital.
- Provide anesthesia care to pediatric patients under the supervision of a Pediatric Anesthesiologist
- Assess the patient's medical history, age-specific needs, medical needs, and requirements for a safe and successful procedure
- Administer anesthesia plan with supervising Anesthesiologist
- Provide post-anesthesia follow-up and evaluation for PACU discharge
- Maintain thorough and accurate electronic medical records and reporting of patient
- Foster professional and collaborative interdisciplinary team relationships
Why You'll Love It
- Master's or Doctorate AANA accredited program
- Florida Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) license
- National Board Certification for CRNA (NBCRNA)
- ACLS, PALS, CPR, and BLS certifications
- Competitive salary with full benefits, including flexible schedules, PTO, retirement matching, full health benefits, tuition reimbursement, and continuing education programs
- Ranked as the Best Place to Work by Fortune Magazine, Becker's, and People Magazine
- Located in a tropical, diverse, metropolitan community home to fun and various activities, including the Miami Beach, Zoo Miami, Bayside Marketplace, Little Havana, Ocean Drive, and Everglades National Park
- Ranked by Forbes as one of the cleanest cities in the US for its year-round good air quality, green spaces, and clean drinking water
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.