Manchester, NH area
$27.00 - $45.00 Per Hour + Full Benefits
Acute Care Hospital
Reputable New Hampshire Hospital Seeks Dedicated Cardiac Sonographer
This Cardiac Sonographer position offers the opportunity for growth among a very reputable hospital and delivers a full benefit package.
Responsibilities for the Cardiac Sonographer:
Requirements for the Cardiac Sonographer:
- Produce ultrasonic recordings for use by Physicians in diagnosis
- Conduct quality echocardiographic and cardiology support services with full understanding of physiology and anatomy at an expert level
- Participate in echocardiography on call rotation
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) registry required within two years of hire
- 1+ years experience as a Cardiac Sonographer preferred
Why You’ll Love It:
- Availability for on-call arrival within 30 minutes
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Up to $5,000 Retention Bonus!
- Relocation Assistance Available!