This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
: Child-Adolescent Clinician Therapist, LCSW, LICSW, LPC, LMFT
Full time, 8 am-4:30 pm, or 8:30 am-5 pm
Old Saybrook CT
$51,000 - 65,000 + SIGN-ON BONUS
+ Merit Increases + Outstanding suite of benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with the leading Connecticut mental health hospital to seek a flexible and collaborative Licensed or Unlicensed Behavioral Health Clinician of Child-Adolescent Psychiatric Services
Growth, innovation, and being part of an experienced and supportive Adult Psychiatric Team are just some reasons why Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician's
love working with this group.
- Assist the Lead Therapist in oversight of Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Collaborate with the Behavioral Health Clinicians to provide evidence-based group counseling sessions
- Conduct diagnostic interviews, administer psychological tests, and gather information from other sources such as family members or medical records
- Develop personalized behavioral treatment plans based on substance abuse, addiction, behavioral disorders, and various mental health issues
- Compassionately encourage patients to discuss emotions and experiences
Why You'll Love It
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC, and LADC in the state of Connecticut
- Masters Degree Required
- Experience working with child-adolescent psychiatry
- Familiarity with Group Therapy
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including great PTO, matched 401k, HSA/FSA, tuition assistance, potential for merit increases twice a year and pet insurance!
- National Quality Approval from the Behavioral Health Network
- Close-knit team with experienced mentors and educational development opportunities