Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Level 1 Trauma
Advanced Practice Providers
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Level 1 Trauma
Employment Type: Full Time, All Shifts
Location: Arlington, MA
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our hospital client to hire a motivated Nurse Practitioner (NP) or a Physician Assistant (PA-C) for their Level 1 Trauma team.
The medical team needs a "take charge" NP or PA-C to support patient care teams throughout the floor, ensuring the highest-quality, evidence-based care is being provided
- Admit, evaluate, and assess patients throughout the Level 1 Trauma Center; Collaborate with other Providers to perform routine rounds and cross-coverage
- Develop evidence-based care plans based on evaluations and assessments; Initiate and/or perform regular diagnostic studies, daily rounding, medication reconciliations, progress notes/tertiary surveys, and discharge orders
- Work with physicians to revise or refine care plans based on the best patient and financial outcomes
- Act as a patient advocate, listening and communicating with compassion to the patient's and/or their family's concerns and feedback
Why You'll Love It:
- MSN, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, OR Graduate Degree from an accredited PA school
- Current Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant PA in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1+ years of Advanced Practice experience in Hospital Medicine, Level 1 Trauma, Critical Care/ICU, Emergency Medicine, or related fields
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Encouraged professional and personal growth through CEU and more
- The Arbor Day Foundation awarded the city the Tree City USA Growth Award for its environmental initiatives
- Located under an hour of Boston, MA, the city is full of history, art, culture, bike paths, lush open spaces, and unique shops and dining
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.