Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner NP /Physician Assistant PA
Advanced Practice Providers
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner NP /Physician Assistant PA
Employment Type: Full Time, All Shifts
Location: Salem, MA
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our hospital client to hire a Physician Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner for their Hospitalist team
Part of a highly recognized network of medical centers, this community hospital is seeking an NP/PA Hospitalist that will hit the ground running and focus on providing high-quality care while supporting the patient teams throughout the facility.
- Participate in patient admittance and evaluation throughout the hospital; Develop evidence-based care plans based on evaluations and assessments
- Collaborate with other Providers and cross-cover for patient teams; Complete daily rounding, medication reconciliations, orders, progress notes/tertiary surveys, and discharge orders
- Act as an educator, patient advocate, navigator, change agent, and case management consultant, seeking the best patient and financial outcomes and working with physicians to revise or refine care plans
- Assist in analyzing data, surveys, and creating reports to improve the delivery of care for patients and families
Why You'll Love It:
- MSN, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, OR Graduate Degree from an accredited PA school
- Current Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant PA in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1+ years of Advanced Practice experience in Hospital Medicine, Critical Care/ICU, Emergency Medicine, or related fields
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Have a seat at the table in terms of inpatient unit strategic goals and growth
- Gorgeous Massachusetts coastal town filled with historic sites
- Located within an hour of regions throughout Boston, MA
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.