RN Nursing House Supervisor
120,000 - 140,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Nursing RN House Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time, Nights
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $125,000-137,000 + Fantastic Suite of Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Brooklyn-based Health System client to hire a Nursing House Supervisor during off-shift hours.
Reporting to the CNO, House Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of nurses and caregivers, ensuring the safety, comfort, and well-being of patients. This role is crucial in maintaining high-quality standards of care and services throughout the hospital.
- Address any emergent medical situations promptly and effectively, following established protocols.
- Monitor the nursing house environment to ensure safety measures are upheld throughout the night.
- Coordinate and manage bed assignments, admissions, and discharges during the night shift.
- Collaborate with the day shift supervisors to ensure smooth transition of care and information exchange between shifts.
- Actively participate in quality improvement initiatives, service excellence projects.
Why You'll Love It
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Current RN License in New York
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role within acute care hospital
- Competitive Salary with Fantastic benefits: matching 403(b), vacation, PTO, health insurance, dental, vision
- Opportunities for professional development
- Inspiring and transformational leadership
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.