RN Nurse Manager - Oncology
115,000 - 150,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: RN Nurse Manager - Oncology
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Cleveland, OH
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 + Great Benefits + Relocation Assistance + Sign-on Bonus
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our CoC-accredited client to hire a Clinical Nurse Manager of Ambulatory Oncology.
With the support of ANMs, the CNO, and the Director of Nursing, this Oncology Infusion Therapy Nurse Manager will help build and achieve high nurse retention and engagement goals, strengthen and build upon a motivated team, and increase efficiency within the ambulatory infusion center at this renowned hospital.
- Report to the CNO and Director of Nursing of Oncology to develop goals and plans for the oncology infusion unit, including but not limited to staffing, patient workflow, and the transition to new technology in the unit
- Management of ambulatory oncology infusion services and overseeing the nursing team and patient care plans
- Support ANMs to build engagement within the team and promote efficient, effective, safe, and compassionate oncology care, including chemotherapy, infusion therapy, sickle cell treatment symptom management
- Manage an operational and fiscal budget to ensure a cost-effective service line while maintaining high-quality care
Why You'll Love It:
- BSN Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; MSN strongly preferred
- Valid RN license
- Nursing experience in ambulatory oncology, infusion therapy, Chemotherapy
- Experience in nurse leadership/supervisory
- Competitive salary with Impressive benefits, including Relocation Assistance
- Cleveland designated as a "Gamma -" global city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network
- Home to internationally recognized sites, including the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, the Cleveland Orchestra, Playhouse Square, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 18 Cleveland Metroparks reservations, named "Best in the Nation" by the American Academy for Park and Recreation Administration (AAPRA)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.