Nurse Manager RN Medical-Surgical, Med-Surg
125,000 - 145,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: RN Nurse Manager Medical Surgical, Med-Surg
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $125,000 - 145,000 + Full Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our leading acute care hospital client to hire a motivated and dynamic Nurse Manager for Medical Surgical Unit. Committed to providing exceptional healthcare services to a diverse community, this mission-driven Hospital delivers compassionate, high-quality patient care while fostering an inclusive and supportive work environment.
As Nurse Manager for the Medical Surgical unit, you will be crucial in leading a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to deliver outstanding patient care. Our Client is looking for an assertive and experienced Nurse Manager passionate about fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within the healthcare setting.
- Provide effective leadership to the nursing staff within the Medical Surgical unit, overseeing daily operations while ensuring the delivery of safe and patient-centered care.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of nursing care, implementing improvements as needed; ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety are maintained.
- Collaborate with other department managers and healthcare professionals to optimize patient care and overall hospital operations.
- Facilitate ongoing education and training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the team.
- Support the recruitment and retention of qualified nursing personnel.
Why You’ll Love It
- Current RN license in the state of New York.
- Master's degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration.
- Proven experience in a nursing leadership or management role within a medical surgical setting.
- Competitive salary with impressive benefits
- One of the largest non-profit teaching organizations
- CEU and tuition reimbursement
- Professional growth opportunities within the connected healthcare system
- Brand new facilities throughout the hospital
- Commutable from multiple New York-based regions
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.