RN House Supervisor
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
RN House Supervisor
Full Time, Nights
$125,000 - 139,000
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our community hospital client to hire an experienced Nurse Leader to become their next Nurse House Superviso
As a Nursing House Supervisor
, you will be critical in ensuring high-quality care and services to our patients while maintaining a positive and supportive work environment for nursing staff. The House Supervisor
will coordinate and assign nursing staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage and appropriate staffing levels.
- Supervise and manage the nursing department during off-shifts, ensuring the delivery of exceptional care to patients by established protocols and regulations.
- Responsible for Hospital operations during off shifts, including coordination of clinical and administrative activities for the nursing department
- Monitor the performance of nursing staff, provide guidance and support, and conduct regular performance evaluations
- Collaborate with other departments and healthcare professionals to facilitate seamless interdisciplinary care for patients
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures related to nursing operations, safety, and quality standards.
Why You'll Love It:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN
- Current New York State RN license
- 1+ years of nursing management experience, such as Charge Nurse, Nurse Leader, Assistant Nurse Manager, and/or House Supervisor
- Competitive pay + generous benefits package: retirement plan, health insurance, PTO, and vacation
- Access to a Continuing Medical Education Program ACCME
- The department has an Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons and the CoC.
- Located within an hour of Manhattan and home to beautiful state parks, museums, and historical sites
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.