This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
: Neuro ICU Physician Assistant PA-C / Nurse Practitioner NP
Full Time, NIGHTS
: Chicagoland, IL
: $105,000 - 160,000 + Full Suite of Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our hospital client to hire an exceptional Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)
specializing in Neurology Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
to join a dynamic team of healthcare professionals.
You will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team, working closely with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare providers to deliver high-quality care to patients in the Neurology ICU. The NP/PA will play a crucial role in diagnosing, treating, and managing critically ill patients with neurological conditions.
Your expertise and innovation will help shape the future of neurocritical care, contributing to groundbreaking advancements in patient care and research.
- Collaborate with the Neurology ICU team to provide comprehensive patient care, including evaluating, diagnosing, and treating neurological conditions in the acute care setting.
- Perform comprehensive physical assessments and neurological examinations to identify and monitor patient conditions.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests, such as neuroimaging studies, EEGs, and laboratory tests, to aid in diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Develop and implement evidence-based treatment plans, including medication management, neurological interventions, and monitoring patient response to therapies.
- Actively engage in patient and family education, providing support, counseling, and resources to promote understanding and adherence to treatment plans.
- Graduate Degree from an accredited PA school / Master’s of Science in Nursing MSN
- Current Licensure as a Physician Assistant PA / Nurse Practitioner and RN in the state of Illinois
- Prescriptive authority and controlled substance license
Why You'll Love It:
- Passion for innovation and a desire to contribute to the evolution of neurocritical care through research and clinical advancements.
- Brand New Neuro-Center, 10+ awards, and recognition in neuroscience
- A competitive salary with a lot of growth opportunities, short and long-term
- Home to one of the oldest and one of the most elaborate park systems in the Chicago area
- Less than an hour to downtown Chicago and only 20 minutes from O'Hare International Airport