Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric/Behavioral/Mental Health
Advanced Practice Providers
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric/Behavioral/Mental Health
Employment Type: Full Time, Monday-Friday and Weekend Shifts Available
Location: Lowell, MA
Salary: $145,000-$177,000 + Full Benefits + SIGN-ON Bonus!
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our hospital client to hire a compassionate Behavioral/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for their Psychiatric Unit.
The care team within this mental health clinic provides a Nurse Practitioner with a workplace that encourages growth and development. The BMH NP is committed to patient-focused psychiatric care and has a positive attitude toward helping the surrounding communities.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments for a diverse range of patient cases
- Collaborate with unit leaders to manage clinical caseloads and ensure productivity targets are met
- Develop and implement patient treatment plans that incorporate evidence-based practices, medication, referrals, and therapy sessions (both individual and group)
- Attend departmental meetings to evaluate current clinical and management procedures and contribute to improvement initiatives
- Provide crisis intervention and support during emergencies, taking appropriate action to resolve issues
Why You'll Love It:
- Master's MSN from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Licensure as an RN in the State of Massachusetts
- Current Buprenorphine Waiver/Suboxone Waiver/X-Waiver
- Clinical/nursing experience in a psychiatric or related setting
- Bilingual skills is a plus!
- Competitive salary with full benefits including SIGN-ON BONUS
- Encouraged professional and personal growth through CEU and more
- Known as the "Birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution," the city is full of historical sites and gorgeous nature
- Located under an hour of major area cities such as Boston, MA, Manchester, NH, and Concord, NH
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.