RN Nurse Director, Surgical Services, Perioperative
160,000 - 180,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: RN Nurse Director Perioperative, Surgical Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: $155,000 - $185,000 annual salary
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has been retained by our ANCC Pathways to Excellence® Hospital Client to hire a transformational and visionary Clinical Nurse Director, Perioperative Services.
The Nurse Director of Surgical Services will play a pivotal part in shaping the future of perioperative services department, fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and compassionate patient care. Reporting to the CNO, this transformative role requires a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach, a commitment to continuous improvement, and the ability to inspire and mentor a diverse team of healthcare professionals.
- Provide strong and visionary leadership to inspire and motivate the surgical team to achieve excellence in patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and implement strategic plans for the growth and enhancement of surgical services, aligning with the organization's overall mission and goals.
- Oversee daily operations of the surgical services department ensuring efficient utilization of resources, and maintaining compliance with regulatory standards.
- Lead initiatives to continuously monitor and improve the quality of surgical services, with a focus on patient safety, infection control, and adherence to best practices.
- Implement data-driven performance improvement measures and ensure compliance with accreditation standards.
Why You'll Love It
- Current Regisisted Nurse RN in state of Texas
- Masters Degree in Nursing, MSN
- Certified Nurse Operating Room, CNOR preferred
- Extensive Nurse Management experience within operating room, surgical services, perioperative service lines
- Strong understanding of healthcare regulations, accreditation standards, and quality improvement processes.
- Tuition reimbursement, 401k match, excellent benefits with no waiting period!
- Year-round sunshine, mild winters and no state income tax!
- Award-winning Hospital boasting high employee engagement and culture of safety!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.