Nurse Manager RN, Inpatient Psychiatric Mental Health
95,000 - 110,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Nurse Manager RN, Inpatient Psychiatric Mental Health
Employment Type: Full-Time, Days
Location: Hampden County
Salary: $95,000 - $110,000 Annually
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Psychiatric Hospital Client to hire a compassionate Nurse Manager for Adult Inpatient Psychiatry.
As a progressive and modernized acute-care Hospital committed to providing high-quality mental health, behavioral, and addiction services, we are looking for a Mental Health/Behavioral Health Nurse Leader who is ready to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and contribute to the growth and development of our unit.
- Ensure the delivery of evidence-based and patient-centered care. Implement best practices in psychiatric nursing to enhance the overall quality of care provided on the unit.
- Lead and inspire a team of compassionate and skilled nursing professionals to deliver exceptional patient care while supporting growth, training, and mentorship.
- Spearhead initiatives to enhance the overall quality and safety of patient care.
- Advocate for the needs of patients and families, working closely with healthcare providers to ensure a holistic and comprehensive approach to mental health treatment.
- Collaborate with the administrative team to manage the unit's budget effectively.
Why You'll Love It
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing BSN
- Current RN licensure in Massachusetts
- Strong knowledge of mental health, behavioral, and addiction disorders, along with a commitment to staying abreast of industry trends and advancements.
- Proven nurse management skills
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Continuing education opportunities
- Retirement savings plans
- Work-life balance initiatives
- State-of-the-art, modern Psychiatric Department
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.