RN Nurse Manager, Endoscopy
115,000 - 140,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: RN Nurse Manager, Endoscopy
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $115,000 - 140,000 annual salary
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our acute-care teaching hospital client to hire a highly experienced and clinically strong Nurse Leader to fill the role of Inpatient Endoscopy Nurse Manager. Join a dynamic team and be part of a healthcare institution committed to the health and well-being of its Brooklyn community.
The Endoscopy RN Nurse Manager will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations and management of the endoscopy unit, ensuring exceptional patient care and the highest standards of clinical practice. The Nurse Manager will promote a culture of excellence in endoscopy nursing practice, maintain and uphold established clinical standards.
- Oversee and lead a team of endoscopy nurses, endoscopy technicians, and support staff, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure high-quality patient care.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate endoscopy nursing staff, schedule, and assign staff to provide coverage for inpatient endoscopy procedures.
- Oversee quality assurance initiatives within the endoscopy unit, tracking and analyzing performance metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Implement and monitor infection control and patient safety protocols to minimize risks and enhance patient outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation and management of the endoscopy unit's budget, ensuring efficient resource allocation; Manage inventory and equipment maintenance, ensuring that all equipment and supplies are in good working condition.
Why You'll Love It
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Current RN License in New York
- 2+ years nursing leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of endoscopy procedures, equipment, and infection control.
- Competitive Salary with Fantastic benefits: matching 403(b), vacation, PTO, health insurance, dental, vision
- Opportunities for professional development
- Progressive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Inspiring and transformational leadership
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.