RN Nurse Manager, Geriatric Psychiatric Unit
95,000 - $110,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Nurse Manager RN, Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry
Employment Type: Full-Time, Days
Location: Hampden County
Salary: $95,000 - $110,000 Annually
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Hospital Client to hire an experienced and progressive Nurse Manager to oversee the daily nursing operations of a Geriatric Psychiatric Unit.
The Geriatric Psychiatric Nurse Manager will be a transformative leader with a strong commitment to enhancing patient care. The ideal RN Manager will need to foster a positive work culture, and implement evidence-based practices in geriatric mental health nursing.
- Provide effective leadership to the nursing staff within Geri Psychiatric Mental Health Unit.
- Oversee daily operations, ensuring the delivery of safe and patient-centered care.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to optimize patient outcomes and experiences.
- Conduct regular performance assessments and provide constructive feedback to nursing staff.
- Facilitate ongoing education and training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the team.
- Implement strategies to ensure a diverse and culturally competent workforce.
Why You'll Love It
- Current RN license in the state of Massachusetts.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing BSN
- Proven experience in a nursing leadership or management role within a Psychiatric Mental Health setting.
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in geriatric psychiatric nursing.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Supportive work environment dedicated to employee well-being
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.