Nurse Manager RN, Child-Adolescent Psychiatry, Behavioral Health
95,000 - 110,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Nurse Manager RN, Child-Adolescent Psychiatry, Behavioral Health
Employment Type: Full-Time, Days
Location: Hampden County
Salary: $95,000 - $110,000 Annually
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our acute-care Hospital Client to hire a dynamic Nurse Manager to oversee the daily operations of a Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Unit.
This leading healthcare institution is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate psychiatric, mental health services. The Child-Adolescent Behavioral Health Nurse Manager will join a team dedicated to creating a healing environment that promotes the well-being of patients.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, patient-centered psychiatric care that meets or exceeds established standards.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Foster a collaborative and empowering work environment for nursing staff, providing mentorship and guidance to promote professional growth and development.
- Effectively manage unit resources, including staffing, budget, and supplies.
- Optimize efficiency and productivity while maintaining a focus on patient and staff satisfaction.
Why You'll Love It
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing BSN.
- Current RN licensure in Massachusetts.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive leadership experience in psychiatric nursing, with a focus on child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Competitive salary, comprehensive health, dental, vision plans and retirement savings plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Supportive work environment dedicated to employee well-being.
- State-of-the-art, modern Psychiatric Department.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.