This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
RN Nurse Manager Pediatric Intensive Care PICU
: Full Time
$115,000 - 165,000 annual salary + Full Benefits
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Magnet-Recognized hospital client to hire an experienced PICU Nurse Manager
who leads empathetically and positively.
The Nurse Manager
who will excel in the role demonstrates patient-centered pediatric nursing care, engages staff to improve retention and employee satisfaction, and fosters a culture of kindness, nursing excellence, and accountability.
- Oversee high-acuity, fast-paced, and busy 50-bed PICU floor
- Responsible for supervision of 175+ staff members including Assistant Nurse Managers, Pediatric Nurse Educators, Quality Nurses, and PICU RNs
- Report to Critical Care Nurse Director and develop quality standards, process improvement, unit goals and initiatives to support hospital's mission, vision and values
- Collaborate effectively with Chief of Critical Care to ensure safe delivery of pediatric care
- Responsible for department operations including fiscal management, staff development, and physician relations
- Evaluate current quality care processes and ensure compliance with regulatory commissions like CMS, Joint Commission
Why You’ll Love It:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing BSN
- Valid Georgia or Multi-State RN License
- Proven leadership and nurse management skills
- Clinical experience in ICU, CCU, PICU
- Competitive Salary + Full Suite of Benefits: Tuition assistance, Flexible spending accounts, Retirement matching, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- US News and World Report Best Hospital in 10+ Specialties
- Voted by Atlanta Business Chronicle as Atlanta’s Healthiest Employers and Best Places to Work