Position: RN Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse
: Full Time
: $30 - $58/hour + Full Benefits
300+ Bed Acute Care Hospital
This award-winning hospital seeks multiple Registered Nurses to help orchestrate their outstanding Nursing team. As RN Registered Nurse, you can excel in your career within many different specialties. This Hospital allows for you to perform and grow your nursing skills in areas of interest to you.
If you’re skilled at balancing compassionate patient care, educating families and making quick decisions on your feet--we want to talk to you about this opportunity!
Responsibilities for the RN Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse:
Requirements for the RN Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse:
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and protocols of the hospital
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel.
- May precept student nurses and new hires.
- Graduation from an accredited Baccalaureate or Associate nursing program, BSN preferred
- 1+ year of acute care experience preferred
- Current RN license in the state of Connecticut
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and decisive judgement
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive salary
- Full suite of benefits
- Collaborative team where you can make a difference
- You will find that teamwork is exceptional, with all RNs working together to ensure best care for patients.