Healthcare System Director of Clinical Education, Magnet
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Healthcare System Director of Clinical Education, Magnet
Employment Type: Full Time, Days
Location: Memphis, TN
Salary: $135,000-$170,000 + Full Benefits
Hiring Organization: Non-Profit Acute Care Hospital
Tennessee Magnet Medical Facility Hiring Knowledgeable and Skilled System Director to Achieve Top Staff Clinical Education
This not-for-profit Magnet hospital is looking for a new Director of Clinical Education to join its executive leadership. This Clinical Education Director must possess outstanding communication skills and will work to enhance patient care through the development and leadership of healthcare education.
The System Director of Clinical Education will have access to some of the most advanced technology and processes in the industry and will work to ensure the highest level of clinical training is provided. This director will achieve the facility's mission of excellent evidence-based patient care through strong leadership and innovative educational programs.
- Develop and implement plans and programs while meeting created KPIs of success after quality monitoring and evaluation
- Provide educational leadership and mentorship to Hospital System Staff
- Manage clinical rotations and internships
- Assess the learning needs of staff and leaders regularly through observation, assessments, and program evaluations
- Direct educational programs that promote continued professional development to achieve goals
- Integrate simulation experiences into professional development programs
- Incorporate Magnet components and research while providing evidence-based patient care
- Create and provide orientation, training, and education to ensure learning and retention of proper processes
- Accepts authority and responsibility for staff/customer collaboration to enhance customer service
- Serve as an appropriate example of communication to all staff through activities such as timely response, relaying information, and appropriate accessibility
Why You’ll Love It:
- Master’s Degree MSN required
- Ph.D. or related doctoral degree preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse RN in the state of Tennessee
- Eligibility to receive ANCC/AONE leadership or staff development certification within 2 years of hire
- 5+ years of nursing or clinical education experience
- ANCC Magnet Experience Simulation Training is a plus
- Competitive salary with Impressive benefits
- Organized and collaborative staff with
- Easy transportation throughout the city
- Access to CE at major higher education organizations
- Gorgeous Tennessee region, rated as Top 20 cities to relocate to
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.