This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: RN Assistant Nurse Manager- Surgery, Operating Room
Employment Type: Full Time, Evenings
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Salary: $200,000 - 210,000 salary + Full Benefits + SIGN-ON BONUS + Shift Diff + RELOCATION
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our prestigious academic medical center client and seeks a highly skilled Assistant Nurse Manager to join an esteemed healthcare team in the Operating Room.
The Assistant Manager of Surgical Services/Operating Room will collaborate with the Nurse Manager to provide effective leadership and direction to the surgical nursing team, fostering a culture of excellence, teamwork, and patient safety.
Playing a pivotal role throughout perioperative services, the Nurse Leader ensures a smooth and efficient functioned of the Surgical Services nursing floor.
- Collaborate with the Nurse Manager to provide effective leadership and direction to the nursing team, fostering a culture of excellence, professionalism, and compassion.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to nursing staff, providing guidance and support in complex cases and facilitating their professional development.
- Ensure the delivery of safe and high-quality patient care in the operating room, adhering to evidence-based practice and established surgical guidelines.
- Collaborate with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other healthcare providers to develop individualized care plans and optimize patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with the Nurse Manager to identify staff training needs and support implementing educational programs and professional development opportunities.
- Foster a collaborative and respectful work environment, encouraging open communication and teamwork among nursing staff and interdisciplinary teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing BSN
- Current RN License in California
- Charge Nurse, Nurse Leader, RN Coordinator experience
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary with impressive benefits
- Easy access to major bay areas such as downtown San Francisco via car or public transportation
- Home to gorgeous outdoor recreation and scenery, such as the ancient redwoods and Lake Merritt, the world's only natural saltwater lake in a city