This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Child Adolescent Psychiatrist MD/DO
Employment Type: Full Time, M-F, No call or weekends
Location: Springfield, MASalary: $310,000 - $330,000 + Signing Bonus + Full Benefits + Unlimited Time Off
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Hospital Client to hire a dedicated and compassionate Child Adolescent Psychiatrist. I
n this role, the Child Adolescent Psychiatrist MD/DO will play a pivotal role in improving the mental health and well-being of children and adolescents by providing comprehensive psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment services. As the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, you will work closely with patients and their families to develop and implement personalized treatment plans.The Behavioral Health Hospital is at the forefront of mental health treatment, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and a team of passionate professionals dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- Conduct thorough psychiatric assessments of children and adolescents to evaluate their mental health conditions, including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, behavioral issues, and developmental disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans that may include therapy, medication management, psychoeducation, and other evidence-based interventions tailored to each patient's needs.
- Prescribe and monitor psychiatric medications when necessary, ensuring safety and effectiveness while minimizing side effects.
- Educate patients and their families about mental health conditions, treatment options, and strategies for managing symptoms.
- Stay current with the latest developments in child and adolescent psychiatry by engaging in continuous education, research, and professional development activities.
- Adhere to ethical and legal guidelines in psychiatric practice, ensuring patient confidentiality and safety.
- Medical Doctor (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree.
- Board certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- State medical license and DEA registration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dedication to patient-centered care and continuous improvement.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k match.
- Opportunity to lead and shape the future of psychiatric care.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources.