Nurse RN Manager- Observation, Clinical Decision Unit CDU
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Nurse RN Manager, Clinical Decision Unit CDU - Observation Unit
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $115,000 - 165,000 + Relocation + Sign-on + Bonus
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Hospital Client to hire an enthusiastic and experienced Nurse Manager to lead Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) and make a significant impact on patient care and clinical outcomes.
As the Nurse Manager of the Clinical Decision Unit, you will be at the forefront of providing high-quality patient care and managing a dynamic team of healthcare professionals. Your leadership will be pivotal in ensuring efficient patient flow, timely clinical decisions, and an exceptional patient experience.
- Lead, inspire, and mentor a team of dedicated nursing and clinical staff.
- Foster a collaborative and patient-centered work environment that drives excellence.
- Ensure that patients receive prompt and appropriate clinical assessments and interventions.
- Monitor patient acuity levels and staffing requirements to ensure safe and efficient care delivery.
- Implement and oversee quality improvement initiatives to enhance clinical outcomes.
- Utilize data and metrics to identify trends, implement best practices, and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and deliver educational programs for staff to enhance their clinical skills and knowledge.
- Maintain open and effective communication with patients, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
Why You'll Love It:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Master's degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration preferred.
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Georgia.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive nursing experience.
- Previous leadership or management experience in a Clinical Decision Unit, ICU, Emergency Dept or similar area is preferred.
- Competitive compensation package, comprehensive health benefits, retirement plans, continuing education opportunities, and more.
- Dedicated leadership teams to support the professional growth and well-being of staff.
- Community feels with big city amenities and short drive to downtown ATL!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.