This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Operating Room RN Nurse Manager, Surgery
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Paramus, NJ
Salary: $135,000 - $150,000
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our community hospital client to hire a transformational Nurse Leader to become their next RN Nurse Manager of the Operating Room, Surgical Services.
The perioperative nursing staff at this medical center is seeking a Nurse Manager ready to build a robust and collaborative team to improve the department's nurse retention rates and quality patient outcomes.
- Oversee the Surgical Services Nursing unit, managing, hiring, mentoring, and evaluating the team on an ongoing basis
- Develop a partnership with the Nurse Educators to research and create team-building activities that promote retention and evidence-based practice
- Report to the Nurse Director of Perioperative Services; support quality improvement initiatives and growth through the operating department
- Promote, educate, and lead by example the evidence-based nursing practices that will translate to improved patient outcomes
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN; MSN preferred
- Current New York State RN license
- 2+ years in an operating room/surgical services unit; 1+ years of nursing management experience
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive pay + generous benefits package: retirement plan, health insurance, PTO, and vacation
- Access to a Continuing Medical Education Program ACCME
- The department has an Outstanding Achievement Award by the American College of Surgeons and the CoC
- Located within an hour of Manhattan and home to beautiful state parks, museums, and historical sites