Radiation Therapist ARRT-T
79,000 - 100,000
Refer a Friend
This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: Radiation Therapist ARRT-T
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Temple, TX
Salary: $79,000 - 100,000 annual salary + Sign-onThe ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our Hospital Client to hire an experienced Radiation Therapist ARRT-T.
As a key member of the radiation oncology team, the Radiation Therapist will work closely with radiation oncologists, medical physicists, and other healthcare professionals to provide the best possible care for cancer patients.
- Explain the treatment process, potential side effects, and radiation safety measures to patients and their families.
- Work with radiation oncologists and medical physicists to develop and verify treatment plans.
- Administer prescribed radiation therapy according to the treatment plan.
- Maintain detailed and accurate patient records, treatment plans, and progress notes.
- Report any issues or adverse reactions to the radiation oncologist and the healthcare team.
- Stay updated on the latest advances in radiation therapy techniques and technology through continuing education and training.
- Graduate of an accredited School Program
- ARRT-T Radiation Therapy (ARRT-T): Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiation Therapy (ARRT-T)
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary with full benefits and 401k match
- Leading health system throughout Texas
- Internal growth opportunities and advancement
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
We'll be in touch soon
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.