This job listing is not currently accepting applications.
Position: RN Nurse Manager, ED Emergency Department
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Taunton, MASalary: $110,000 - 160,000 annual salary + Full Suite of Benefits + Relocation Assistance
The ARRA Group, a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, has partnered with our hospital client to hire a collaborative and organized RN Leader with a proven track record of success to become their next Emergency Services Nurse Manager.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Nurse Manager to lead a fast-paced and innovative Emergency Department (ED) team. As a Nurse Manager in this state-of-the-art facility, you will play a vital role in ensuring patients' highest quality of care during critical moments.
- Provide visionary leadership to the ED team, promoting a culture of collaboration, respect, and excellence.
- Mentor, motivate, and empower nursing staff to achieve their professional goals and deliver exceptional patient care.
- Monitor and assess patient flow, making real-time decisions to address bottlenecks and maintain optimal department efficiency.
- Oversee the delivery of evidence-based, patient-centered care in the ED, ensuring adherence to established protocols and best practices.
- Drive quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient safety, satisfaction, and outcomes in collaboration with the Quality Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (Master's degree preferred).
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in Massachusetts
- Progressive leadership experience in an emergency department setting.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary + Full Suite of Benefits: Tuition assistance, Flexible spending accounts, Retirement matching, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Ranked as” Best Regional Hospital” by US News & World Report
- Very close to Providence, RI, which has awards like "Best City for Foodies," "No. 4 Quirkiest City in America," and "No. 3 Favorite U.S. City"