Position: RN Nurse Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care
: Full Time
$70,000- $85,000 + Sign-On Bonuses being offered!
Long term Care Nursing Home
Community-Focused Nursing Home Seeking Compassionate Skilled Nurses
This nursing home is looking for long term care RNs who truly care for their patients and enjoy making lasting relationships with them. We have multiple openings for various shifts, with varying lengths including: 8s, 10s, or 12s, so we encourage you to apply, and we can work through the shift that fits your schedule best.
This progressive nursing home is seeking RNs but also will consider passionate LPNs and CNAs with experience.
Responsibilities of the RN Nurse Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care
Requirements for the RN Nurse Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care
- Assess patients physical and mental health
- Take vitals: blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, oxygen level, and respiration
- Create unique care plans, follow up on progress
- Assist with feedings
- Provide compassionate, friendly care to patients
- Follow nursing home’s mission and strategic initiatives
- Exercise patients and implement physical therapies as needed
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- LPN Licensed Practical Nurses and CNA Certified Nurses Aide
- ACLS preferred
- Current RN Nursing license in the state of Maine
- 3+ years nursing home care experience
Why You’ll Love It:
- Relocation packages available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Full benefit package: 401(k) contributions, health insurance, PTO and vacation
- Opportunities for growth